Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I thought an update on the book I have been working on would be appropriate. I've got over 120 pages and am not hardly half way through yet. I am on the main plot line, but when I get through this write, I'm going to go back and add another character. He'll bring some added life to the whole thing. The book has such a serious, dark side, he'll bring some fun to a most serious subject.
I was thinking about my book while driving up to Kansas over the weekend. It was then that Leon popped in to my head. When I thought about the scenes I was working on, he seemed like he naturally should be in them. The more I thought about him, the more he became real to me and I knew he needed to be in this book.
For now, I'm trying to decide when to add him. I might write him in today. Not sure which direction I want to go with this scene, but I'll think about it and see.
I've got to start getting ready for that class tomorrow. So far, there are 11 students. Still time for a few more to sign up. We'll see.
Til Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home