Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It takes faith to succeed in this business. Faith in yourself, in your work, in your current project. Do you have the 'staying' power kind of faith. I guess I was pre-programmed to have it. Sometimes I find myself stumbling forward in the dark, believing that all things are possible. It's not that I have a huge ego. I guess you could say I don't believe other people's work is that great. Oh, I know there are those genius writers out there, but I once heard an editor say, "you don't have to be perfect, only good enough." I think I am good enough.
I know I have to keep improving, but I also know that if I try my best, I can beat out others who only put half their heart in to it. I guess that is the faith. It has to be because I keep returning to the page, to my projects, time and time again.
What about you? Do you have the faith?
Til Next Time~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home