Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I made it back from Kansas. It was a nice trip, but I'm glad to be back. I start a new class Thursday night. It will run for three weeks. It's a beginner's class, so it will be fun.
As I was driving back from Kansas yesterday, I thought about the old saying, "Two things are certain-death and taxes." I think change should be added and the saying should go, "Three things are certain-death, taxes, and change." Not particularly in that order, but still....
It seems like change for me comes on a daily basis. I think I have everything figured out, a decent schedule worked out, at least in my head, and whammo something happens. Change, like death and taxes, is inevitable. The thing we have to do is become like a willow. Learn to bend when that change occurs. If we don't bend, we will break. That's the bottom line.
Off to do a little bending today.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home