Thursday, August 03, 2006

Whew! I have been writing, writing, editing, writing, editing, proofing, etc. all day long. I got the proofs for the Oklahoma Off The Beaten Path book yesterday. Started going over those. The work is not difficult. It's tedious. I have to make sure all the phone numbers and website address are correct and then double check to make sure what I put in is okay. I'm through about 1/4 of it. I've got to have it back in the mail by the 10th, so....
Then I worked on 'the other book'. In the past two days, I've written nine pages on it, so that's not too bad. Will probably have to cut 7 of those pages, but such is the life.
Thought of a great line for a poem last night, didn't write it down, and now it's lost for eternity. If I could even remember what I was thinking about, I might be able to bring it back, but I've got nothing but a headache for my efforts. That makes me sooooo mad when I do that. The sad thing is I know better.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home