Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Today has been a mixed up crazy day. Thought I would write here before doing my pages. I just finished printing out what I've written so far of the book. I'm maybe half-way there. I am hoping to finish up the rough before I have to head back. I have about two weeks. Looking at what I have so far, I think it may be doable. Once the rough is done, I like to let it set for about 30 days so I forget it, then I'll go back, look at it like it's a strangers manuscript. I know I have a few problems, but hopefully with the fresh look will be able to work them out.
I am surprised at how fun writing this book has been. To be honest too, I'm looking forward to finishing this one, so I can start on another one I've been kicking around in my head longer than this one.
Well, I'm off to do the pages.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home