Sunday, July 30, 2006

Just got back from the Park. I went out there to try and find someplace cool. It's been very hot here and for those os us who do not have air conditioners, 98 is 'very' warm.
Didn't write yesterday. Got in from my art class kind of late and then had to do my pages. They got done. Did them today too. I'm moving along pretty darn good if I say so for myself. I'm past the fifty page mark and even though the rough draft may only be 125-150 pages, I already know of the places I've got to go back and show, not tell. There's a few more scenes too I need to add in the beginning, descriptions, etc. I keep thinking if I get this all roughed by the end of August, I'll start rewriting and hopefully be able to start sending it out in January..after the end of the year returns.
I believe that this book is giving me the courage and knowledge to write about anything. It is trying at times, but I have set myself a limit of so many words per day (or pages) and I do them.
One day, some day I will get my craft perfected if I stay on the course and get on that NYTimes List.
Will write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home