Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My muse has decided to work overtime. Yesterday I spent some time coming up with new ideas. It wasn't until 2 in the morning however, that the most obvious idea hit me. I have a friend up here who is an artist genius. She has an art store, creates, etc. I woke up in the middle of the night and thought, duh!, I should interview her. I could get an art article, business article, local business piece, etc.
Sometimes the best things are the most obvious and the ones we overlook. I talked to her today and she agreed to be my subject. HA!
I also received proofs for the Oklahoma Off The Beaten Path Book. I'll be working on those for the rest of the week. Need to have them back in the mail no later than Tuesday. Good grief!
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home