Friday, July 28, 2006

Up and around early this morning. I wanted to mention this book I finished sometime ago. I think I mentioned it in an earlier post, but wanted to recommend it again. It is titled, "Reading, Writing, and Leaving Home" by Lynn Freed. It is a series of essays on the writing life. I wondered how I'd like it. Once I started reading though I couldn't hardly put it down. I had several ah-ha moments. It is one of those books I will keep on my shelf and read over and over again much like I read Natalie Goldberg and Julia Cameron's book. I also like Hal Zina Bennet's books. The encourage and teach at the same time.
I did get my pages completed last night before I crashed. It was around midnight. Felt good to get them down. I'm in to a funeral scene right now. Strange how easily the images are coming to me. I guess it is from my vast knowledge of attending soooo many in the past few years. Yikes! In the end, it will be up to the reader to decide how well I've done.
Onward to those pages for today. I'll write more tomorrow. Will be late as I have an art class all day. Fun. Fun.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home