Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's true. I'm up early this morning. Not feeling very well. That's probably because I'm tired. Ha!
I've been working on my pages. I have a small word processor called an Alpha Smart that I like to compose on. I can take it anywhere. It's lightweight and when I write on it, I don't feel like everything I put down has to be perfect. It allows me to create.
This morning, I transferred the three chapters I had on there to here and saved them. I have over 8,000 words, almost 9 and 36 pages. Not bad for me. I'm currently making the chapters short because I know as I go back and rewrite, they will be expanded. Already as I scanned over some of the pages, I see I am telling the story instead of showing it. That will definitely have to be changed.
Last night, before I went to bed, I thought about some information I'm going to have to go back and add in Chapter One, so....
All in a days work. I'm going to keep forging ahead on this project.
I'm also trying to figure out what I need to take back with me when I go. I brought up a lot of stuff I thought I would be leaving, but I am going to need it back in Oklahoma. I'll probably sit down this weekend and make a list of stuff. Ah, the life of a traveling salesman...uh, I mean writer and mom.
Til Later~

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 2:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home