Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Good grief! Where does the time go? I have been up since 7 this morning and it seems the time has just slipped away from me. Goodness.
I did work on my book though. A couple extra pages today. I am finding that if I set my mind to getting to them, it makes it a lot easier. I mist admit however, that today I thought about skipping them. I thought of all sorts of reasons and then justified those reasons. In the end, I came up with that if I didn't do them, I would feel lousy about myself and tomorrow, it would be more difficult to set down and do them. So, I just did them. It went quite well, I thought. I'll probably have to axe half of what I've gotten down, but at least I'll be one-half ahead.
Off to do some art things.
Til Tomorrow~

3 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Have you ever read anything by Natalie Goldberg? In particular, her book Thunder & Lightning talks about setting your mind to something and getting it done regardless of excuses the "monkey mind" comes up with.

 
At 7:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 1:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home