Thursday, July 27, 2006

Whew! This has been one of those days you wish you could have back so you could do over. From 3:00 A.M. when it started raining and woke me up, I should have known. My son called at 6:50. There was a crisis with his cell phone. To make a long story short, after they disconnected and changed my husband's cell phone number instead of my son's AAAANNNDD four hours later, things got worked out. It was only then I was free to go for my walk, which took two hours, then I went for a hike with a friend. We had a picnic, way, way up on the side of the mountain. It was spectacular.
I have written in both my journals and as soon as I get off here, I'm going to do my pages. Not too worried about them as I already know the scene I'm going to write about, so they shouldn't be tooooo difficult tonight and that's a good thing.
Tomorrow, I hope to get back on my earlier schedule. I also want to do some art things. We'll see. Pages come first.
Til Then~

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home