Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Today is another busy day for me. I had to take off yesterday. It's just as well I did. I was standing in the middle of the craft store, stamp aisle, when a book began to unfold. I rambled through my purse, digging out pen, but couldn't find any paper. Rushing to the next aisle, I grabbed one of the store's loose scrapbooking papers and jotted down my thoughts. The check out girl wasn't thrilled, but I DID buy the paper.
On the way home, I kept thinking and thinking about the story. It's a good one. I can't wait until I can get started on it. Looks like that will be the end of May. YUK!
I also have an article outlined somewhere around here. I've got to find that as it will be an easy piece (she says optimistically) to write.
Am trying to get to editors/agents, get classes ready, etc., so will run. Catch you tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home