Thursday, March 02, 2006

Whew! What a day! I just did two telephone interviews. I do hope they come through. They were both on writing. One was about critique groups. The other was about poetry. If you are reading this, you've got to check out the Instructional material link in the store.
I am behind on other things I've been supposed to do, but think this is a milestone. If they both have recorded, I'll be on my way.
I would like to do some creative work tonight, but will probably go to weaving--not that that's NOT creative, but I have a set project on the loom. The creativity begins in the beginning for that.
I guess I really should clean my office some time. I may be hooking up a "writer cam" some day. People might find that amusing. I know I sure would. Maybe I should find some different hats to wear or something. I cuold make a deal with a hat company. Send me hats and I'll wear them on my webcam. Could get some intrigue going there. Will ponder that until tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home