Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Whew! Another whirlwind of a day. I think I am almost ready for class. I've got to get my handouts together and then my notebook. After tomorrow, I've got to really focus on the travel guide book. I've been working on it, but am going to have to zero in and do nothing else.
Was up at three this morning. Kept thinking about a humorous article I wanted to write. I may get some time soon to work on it. It seems I'm forever running behind with everything. I do not know where the time goes any more.
I am also taking a few plotting classes online. I am growing more confident in what I have been doing and what I want to do in the future.
Thursday, I'll send up the recordings I have so far to get transcribed. I should be ready at that point to start advertising this site.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home