Friday, March 31, 2006

Hello All~
I know it's been a while since I've written. I have been working night and day on a contract and have barely had time to breathe. Today, I am catching up on email and touching base with old friends. Yikes! Where does the time go?
I've also been dealing with several personal crisis'. Nothing major. Just having to make decisions and not wanting to really make them.
Life is tough. Just when you think you get it figured out, you get a curve ball thrown at you.
For some time I have considered dropping out of the teaching arena. I think I am at the crossroads and 'not' teaching is looking very inviting. I could spend more time on my writing, which is what I really want to do anyway. I'm just scared. I'll admit it. With all the extra time on my hands, will I use it wisely and use it to write? I guess it's time to sink or swim as they say. If I'm as good a writer as I think I am, this should work out. If I'm not, well....
Will be out of town tomorrow. Will write more Monday.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home