Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Looks like my new website is almost ready to go. I signed a contract to get it built on November 5. I know it's been 12 weeks. The important thing is it's almost ready. I'm excited about it and plan on doing quite a bit of advertising. Got to figure out a few more things, but at least the major part will be done.
Yesterday, I went to weaving class. I am still recovering so I got pretty tired, but am doing better. Today, I plan to check on the site and work on a few manuscripts.
I've also made an "executive" decision concering entering a certain contest. I was going to enter, but then started thinking again about how I'm not writing to enter and win contests, but to get published. In the time and effort it would take, I could have the pieces out to editors, so....
Speaking of editors, I better get some things ready to go.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home