Thursday, January 19, 2006

Am trying to get ahead of the game this morning. Woke up about 3:30 AM, which is typically as of late. Not feeling so hot this morning, but there are always things to do in a writer's world.
When I first started writing, my mentor told me to wait a few years. I'd get so busy, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. At the time, I had a lot of free hours even with two little ones. Now, they're grown and gone and it seems like the 24 hours in a day have turned in to 2. I just don't know where the time goes anymore. So much more I want to do and accomplish.
I have decided on my life goal. I believe it will set the course for the rest of my life. I want to educate people about writing and publish, but more than that, I want to motivate them and inspire them to write their stories. If not for a mass audience, then write down the details of their lives for future generations. We've lost so much over the years from people not writing. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, a spiral notebook would do. I just want individuals to leave something behind for future generations. I want the future to know the past. More tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home