Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wow! Seems like I am always in catch-up mode. Don't really know why that is. It's not like I play around all day and do nothing. Didn't sleep well last night and got up at 5 this morning. I guess this tends to be the life of a writer though--feast or famine. I try not to worry about things I can't control, but it seems I do. If I don't have work I worry about getting work. If I do have work, I worry about how I'm going to fit everything in. It's a catch-22. I wish I had something steady, so I could organize my life. Maybe that is what I'm trying to be taught. You can't order life and everything can't be lined up in cure little rows. Oh that it could be.
Off to control what I can control today.
Will write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home