Monday, January 16, 2006

I have survived the weekend. I was sick, but am recovering. Worked on my website when I could. Got through I think at least half of it.
Turned my articles in. My editors loved them. That's always a nice feeling---when a plan comes together. It's especially nice when you feel what you've written is the worst thing you've put down on paper and you'd rather shoot yourself than let anyone read it. I seem to face that wall all the time. At times when I am working I wonder what the heck I think I'm doing. More than once I've said, "and you call yourself a writer". The other day I was sure I was losing my mind and had lived my life as a fraud for twenty years.
Just in time, I received several emails--one from my editor and two from readers telling me how much my work has touched and changed their lives. When I hear things like that I breathe a sigh of relief and realize my life isn't as pathetic as what I think it is. Ha!
A headache seems to be coming on, so I'll close for now.
Til Tomorrow~

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM , Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Sorry you are still sick. Get well.
Glad your editor liked your work..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home