Monday, January 23, 2006

I've been working on marking things off my to-do list. It was actually things I needed to get caught up on. Not quite there yet and then as is usual, had to add more to my list. Argh! It never ends.
Went to lunch with my friend today. We had a good time, talked about writing and all the ills and rewards the art brings with it. Both decided it was something we continue to want to do. Funny how writing gets under your skin like that. I was griping one day about something involving the publishing biz. My daughter asked me why I continued to put myself through the torture if it was so painful. It struck me, I couldn't stop writing if my life depended on it. Writing is as much a part of me as breathing. I become very nervous without a pen handy. Words are like a lifeline to me. Even when I'm not consciously thinking about it, I'm writing--a letter, in my journal, thoughts, phrases I've heard. It is something I will always do no matter what else happens.
Off to get some writing done today.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home