Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm in a much better mood today than I have been for a long time. I don't know if it's because I have the week ahead of me or that I had some time to be alone this morning to be quiet and just think. Whichever, I am feeling good about things and plan on having a very productive day.
I believe I have the Internet Creative Writing Class for my kids worked out. That's a plus. Today, I have clear to work on an assignment I've been avoiding for three weeks aaaannndd I almost have my class ready for Wednesday. It will be a miracle if I pull all this stuff off, but the way I'm headed (knock on wood), it does look possible.
With that said, I'm going to run. I've got my timer set and today I am working in hourly increments. I'll let you know tomorrow how today goes.
Til Then~

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM , Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Hope you get everything accomplished and have a great week..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home