Saturday, December 17, 2005

Life is what you make it. I heard that a lot when I was growing up. I've told my kids and those words pop in my head occassionally. With the holiday season come stressful times. We can make ourselves crazy by trying to do everything, running here and there or we can calm down, breathe deeply, and do what we can do.
I've tried to keep up and it's impossible. I think of all my friends through the holiday season, wish I could write them all, send them all cards, talk to them all, but it has become impossible. I know thoughts are not like actually sending them a note. I do wish positive thoughts their way and hope deep down they know they are loved.
As this season approaches, think on positive things, love the unloved, and share the Christmas Spirit by smiling to other shoppers, letting people in when traffic is tight, and relaxing.
Christmas is more than hustle and bustle. It's about people.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home