Monday, December 12, 2005

Getting ready for the holidays. I can't believe the way time has flown by so quickly. It's the end of the year and doesn't quite seem possible. It is once again crunch time. So what else is new? It seems every day I live with a deadline or some major catastrophy. Currently, the latest crisis is an article. Impossible.
I did get the one I couldn't work on Friday finally done. Couldn't come up with anything on Friday. It took me two hours just to get a lead and even now I don't care for it. Going to work all afternoon to whip that thing in shape. Then tomorrow it will be on to the other one. Wednesday I teach all day.
I don't get paid enough for what I do. Really I don't.
Better run. Have tons to do. Will try to write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM , Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Hope things settle down for you soon..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home