Tuesday, November 01, 2005

November is here. Only two more months to the year and time to be thinking about next year, its promises and challenges. Today, I have an expectancy. I don't really know why. Nothing has changed from yesterday except that I see the possibilities of my time becoming my own again. It could be because I got up early, exercised, wrote in my journal, and am getting ready to head out for the day. I am looking to accomplish a lot this year. I want to accomplish a lot next.
Tomorrow, I will speaking to a group of writers about creativity. Creatively living your life, being open to new things, and expecting things to happen is how a writer must live life.
I'm off to see what I can find today.
Til Tomorrow~

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM , Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Interesting post. I hope that being manic depressive also helps with writing as I find I write at least one depressing post for every happy one..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home