Tuesday, November 08, 2005

In the past when family members have called and asked me what's for supper, I've told them, "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go along."
The past few days, this is how my life has been. Suppers no longer concern me. I just try to make it through the day and go from one thing to another. When I run out of time for one thing, I don't go to bed at night until the job is done. I get up an extra hour earlier and heaven forbid if my mother should call. She's taken to calling at 8:00 A.M. I have caller I.D. and I have been known not to pick up the phone. Lately, I've felt guilty though, so I've succumbed.
I've found I need every hour of my creative day. With that said, I must be off. I'm getting ready for two classes tomorrow and trust me, every bit of it is made up as I go along.
Til later~

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM , Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Sometimes it's nice to just make it up as you go along. Tiring but nice..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home