Monday, November 07, 2005

What is today? Did I update my blog yesterday? I must have read the date wrong. I thought I saw I was updating on the 6th. That's frightening. I went on and saw I wrote something on the 2nd. That's almost five days ago. Not a good thing, but work has been a little hectic.
As I wrote on the 2nd, I had to teach that night. The next two days, I spent talking and getting quotes from website builders. Man, oh man, the prices are high to get an e-commerce site. I just have to keep thinking of it as an investment. I believe it will be better in the long run to just do this, but man up front it's a big 'ouch'.
Wednesday, I teach my kids. Almost ready for that class. It's my biggest thing as I have 32 students in two classes. They keep me hopping.
Speaking of hopping, I better run. Have clients' manuscripts to look at and a host of other things. I'll write tomorrow.
Til then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home