Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Man oh man, what a day this has been! I haven't been able to sit down and write because of so many things that are going on with David's dad's house. I called the attorney this morning to see how things were going. He informed me it was going to be $3000 charge to him for all this mess. I then got on the phone and have been raising hell with so many people. I finally got in touch with a guy at Capitol Title. He said this whole thing should have been a non-issue. I'm wondering. I keep wondering if the whole attorney/abstract title etc., are in cahoots together. I guess now everybody is checking in to this and I'm wondering about the whole thing myself. The whole thing is weird. T-totally weird.
I'm going to call Elaine and see if she can check something.
I'll write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home