Monday, August 15, 2005

Howdoo!
Today was a pretty successful day. I went out to the Park after I walked. I tell you, I am getting pretty good at walking around that Lake. I've got it down to under two hours now. Not bad. I can go up those hills without stopping unless I choose to stop and talk to someone, so I think I am making progress.
I worked on that Creative Writing Book. Wrote the introduction. Tomorrow I will probably stay home. Try to get some of the stuff I want to take back packed up. I'll leave out what I'm working on. I hope to get the three chapters to that book roughed. I've gotten through 100 pages of the medieval. Going to run off the proposal tonight. I'd like to have it, the Writing Book, and the Trail of Life out in the mail by the first part of September. I'm going to get back to work on that Short Story. I'll probably save it and send it in to the OWFI Contest..if there is one.
I got my college classes moved to the Spring Semester. That should give me enough time to get caught up, get my classes where there is a rhythm and I should be used to doing that payroll.
Got a lot to do when I get back, not the least of which is take care of the family. Yo and Nate will be in school. Well, will give more thought to my schedule tomorrow. One thing I know for sure is I'm going to have to get up early so I can get out and exercise. That is what is helping me lose weight. I'm down another pound. 186. I'd like to get down to 180 before I go back. Don't know since I only have three more weeks, well less than that now. I'll have to see.
I'll write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home