Saturday, August 20, 2005

Hello!
I have just finished writing an opus to the Oklahoma Bar Association. It was over 3800 words, five pages single-spaced. I had to write about that idiot attorney I've had to work with in regard to my husband's dad's house sale. Today, I heard from our real estate agent and found out, we don't need the idiot now anyway. This has all been such a mess. It has truly been a nightmare and I will be so happy when Dave has his money in hand and all this is over.
I did not write on anything I wanted to write, but I did do a miniature book. Now, I can get back to thinking about a story I was thinking about this morning. No, no. You don't get to hear about it yet. You won't get to hear about it until it is written. One thing I have learned through the years is not to talk about a work in progress. It takes away that excitement inside. I know. At first, I thought it was all a bunch of crock too, but through the years, I have learned to listen a little more closely. You will too, if you're not already.
That's it for now. No more preaching...at least not until tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home