Friday, August 19, 2005

Hello All!
This will be extremely short as I have a migraine and I'm getting ready to go lie down. I had one hell of a night last night. David's dad's house is still not in good shape. I talked to Elaine and Carol both today at Prudential. What a mess all this is. If David has to spend more money on that house, he won't sell it. I know he won't. He's already said as much. Mercury Title is such an idiot company. I don't even know where to begin with them and then the attorney that we have is such an idiot. I don't know what David will do. I am sick to my stomach. I have a headache. I can't work because I am so distracted. With that, I'm going to go lie down.
I'll try to write more tomorrow. Maybe I'll feel better.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home