Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yikes! I thought I'd written before now. I am pressing on this book. I sat down at this computer at 9 this morning and it's past 9 now. I'm trying to do interviews, gather information and write about 3000 words a day. I am continually amazed at how much lack of cooperation I am receiving. I make phone calls. No one calls me back. I called one restaurant five times. Each time the owner promised me an interview. When I finally pinned her down and asked the first question, she said I would have to talk to the owner. I asked for the owner the very first time I called. I feel like hitting my head on the desk. I'm still behind on word count and these people are not helping at all. If I didn't need them in this book, I would so axe their tails out of it.
Now, there are some people who are nice, get right back to me, but then there are others... Argh!
I'm tired, so I'm closing. Be thankful you are not me right now.
Until next time, keep writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home