Sunday, January 25, 2009

I have been working. Working so many hours in fact that by the time I get ready to shut off, I forget I haven't blogged. So this morning I'm starting with this.
I'm up to 84 pages, not a great amount as all I have so far is all my research, but today, this morning I'm going to do some writing, see how many pages I get done there before I jump back in to the research. I won't get but about three days in next week, but the week after I'm going to have to start getting up and at this computer by 8 at the latest.
It is snowing here. Last night, we got a good six inches. Eighteen inches short of what they said we were going to get. Thank goodness. It is supposed to snow more later today, again Monday and for a while on Tuesday.
Okay, enough of the weather. It's off to work. I have to admit, I am afraid of this book. It's so big, I don't know if I can hit my deadline. There's so much to write about, so much research to do and the way my life is. I think what I'm going to do is just see where I get by the end of March, then let my editor know if I need some more time. If it wasn't for all the research that needed to go into this for my writing, I'd be fine, but whew! Okay, deep breaths are in order. I tend to freak out..especially at the end of the day when I don't get as many pages done as I need to. Speaking of pages I better go and get on them.
Til Tomorrow, Keep Writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home