Saturday, January 17, 2009

I completed eight pages yesterday. Down from my goal of ten, but at least I put something down on paper. Still working on the massive outline. Once I get that done I'm going to go back and start fleshing everything out. I still don't know about word count, page count or anything like that. I can't seem to get together with my editor. I'm just moving ahead. She sent me some books to look at, so I'm following their structures and going from there. Today, I'm going to work on Retirement, Education, and worship.
I got a late start, but I'm not getting up from here until I get my ten pages in. I'd like to do more as tomorrow will be a short day for me, but I'll see.
I've also got to get that article roughed. NO, I didn't get to it yesterday. I did cut and keep about 2100 words, so now I just have to write 400. I did the research yesterday for the intro, so today I've got to write the thing. It's due Tuesday, so it's crunch time.
More later. Til Then, Keep Writing~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home