Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I got a late start today because I woke up at 3 and didn't go back to sleep until 6. Then I slept until 9:30. Good grief. I should have got up and started on the book, but I fought it because I felt tired just couldn't sleep.
I did already send out about twenty press releases for the writer's organization I belong to, so I guess that counts for something, just not my page count.
Yesterday, I did get my ten pages in. I hope to do at least eight today. We'll see. I think I've almost got the outline completely fleshed out. Going to keep working on that today. See how far I get. So far it doesn't look good and I have one MEAN headache on top of everything. Blah! Okay, off to work.
Until Tomorrow, Keep Writing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home