Monday, January 19, 2009

I am up and at 'em today. I am determined to get 10 pages today and I'm doing that first. I have checked my email accounts and looked in on the art site, but am working on the book for the most part. I've got to start getting at least ten pages in per day if I'm going to get this thing finished. I have to admit, I am a little scared. It seems like the more I try to press and do, the more things I procrastinate about. I guess this is the life of a writer. It's amazing how good I feel when I reach my goal for the day and how badly I feel when I don't, even if I'm one page off. Deep breaths. That's what I've got to remember. Deep breaths and one page at a time.
Well, writing here isn't getting any pages done, so I'm off.
Til Tomorrow, Keep Writing~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home