Monday, February 09, 2009

I've had a disasterous week as far as writing and the book is concerned. Wednesday, my little laptop died. I worked for a few days trying to get it fixed and then just decided to go ahead and get a new one. The other screen was too small anyway. Buuuttttt, all that messing around put me behind several days on the book. I'm not happy. Now it's time to catch up. Today, I'm trying to do those things I put off while dealing with the 'puter. Anyway, I'm hoping to get in a rhythm and get back on it. Now, I have to work every day for the rest of the month to get to where I need to be page wise. Ah, the life of a writer. Right now, it's blah. Heading out to get busy, so....
Until next time,
Keep Writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home