Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I can't believe ten days has passed since last I wrote. I kept my grandson for about five days. He was so precious. Wanted to read. We did that, played and watched movies. Every day he hasn't been here I've been working on the book. I'm 114 pages in, 18, 500 words. Whew! My goal is to do 5 pages for 20 days in February and 20 in March. Over the weekend I'm going to print off what I have so far. Yesterday, I started to work on the trucker book too. So far, so good. I'm not feeling too confident. I know on in to this thing, it becomes a nightmare. Yikes! I got two months to get it whipped into shape.
Some great news on another front. Today, I got a couple books on book prices. For years, I've collected some old books here and there. One of the books I got is a Charles Dickens first Edition. I paid $250 dollars for it a year ago and have beat myself up over spending that much money for a book I wasn't sure about. Well, today I found out it's worth between $500 and $1200. Even if I'm on the load end of the spectrum, I still doubled my money. So, yippeee for me. I want to start collecting more books, but I was determined to buy quality stuff. Hopefully now I can learn what the books I want are worth before I buy them.
Tomorrow is another day at the keyboard. Hopefully another productive one.
Until Next Time, Keep Writing~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home