Monday, January 12, 2009

Sorry. Sorry. I didn't post for two days. I intended to yesterday, but I worked up until my daughter came in from work and ws such a rush to get off, I forgot. I didn't work Saturday. I went to an oil painting. It was fun and fresh.
Yesterday, I edited an article and then worked on the book. Got eleven pages added. Not too shabby, but I know that was a good day. There will days when I only get half that many and some days when I don't get any because of obligations. I'm going to work on it the best I can and give her my progress come March.
Haven't started on the trucker book yet. Going to get these articles out of the way. Got to work on another one today and then rough one more. I'm going to send these other two and tell her the other one is coming and should be there the 20th. Gulp!
With that said, I better head out and get to writing.
Til Tomorrow, keep writing yourself.
:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home