Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've been intending to post here for over a week now. Like I've always said, where does the time go? I'm still behind on my current writing project. I don't know what I'm going to do about that. I woke up this morning at 2 A.M. and couldn't go back to sleep for thinking of everything I had to do today and then the book. I really do and am working on it. It is just becoming more of a chore than anything else. I think if I had more time, I'd feel better about it. As it is, I'm worried about how it's going to read and everything.
Am reading the book, "Write is a Verb". It's pretty good. Learning some things and there are some things I need to pay attention to as far as I am concerned. Currently, I'm just extremely tired, but one of these days, I'll be able to sleep all I want. I think I could function better if I could sleep. But it seems not to be in the cards for now.
Guess I better go and get on the project. I'll try to write next week.
Til Then Keep Writing~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home