Monday, October 15, 2007

Slowly, and I use that word strongly, getting back in to the swing of things. Medication is almost gone, so is the pain. Thank goodness. Two weeks ago tomorrow, I got up was feeling fine, until 9:00 A.M., then whammo. I had this most incredible pain in my right side. Doctors thought it was my appendix, but come to find out it was a kidney stone. By the time verything was said and done, I had to have surgery and have been recouperating. But enough about that.
I spent last week attending a conference online. It was wonderful. I learned a lot and highly recommend you to sign up for next year. Go to www.museonlineconference.com and check it out. It ran for an entire week. There was a mix of sessions--poetry, children's, fiction, non-fiction, the business end, and inspirational end. Such a mix of people too. I was quite impressed with everything that went on. We received handouts, links to suggested sites, etc. I can't wait for next year!!!!
Today, I signed up again for the Nano-National Writing Month. If you've never done that, you need to. I learned a lot last year and am looking forward to this year, although I have NO idea what I'm going to write about now. It will come to me.
That's all for now. I'll write again next week.
Til Then~
Keep Writing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home