Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Back from my trip. Ran to Kansas to see my grandparents. They were doing as fine as can be expected. It was a nice trip.
Now, it's back to work. And there's piles of it lying around. I've got so much to do, thinking about it makes me dizzy.
My son kept the grandson today, so I am trying to catch up. Not an easy task and not sure I can do it in a day, but I think I can make a little headway.
Something I should pass along to you. Writer's Digest recently had their conference..I believe it is held in Hawaii. They recorded many of the sessions with their speakers and has made them available online. The Keynote address with Jodi Picoult is free. The website is www.writersdigest.com/bea. You should really go check this out. I watched Jodi's address last night and learned some thing...yes even after writing as long as I have been writing. So, go check it out and let me know what you think.
Til Tomorrow~

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting that link.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home