Monday, July 23, 2007

It's getting ready to storm here, but I thought I'd write real quickly. I finished up the new rough draft of the book. I'm letting it sit for about six weeks, then I'm going to start back through it. This time, I'm going to rework the first three chapters, write the synopsis, and start sending it out and around. It may take a couple more rewrites before I get down to the line editing, but I'll get through it.
In the meantime, I'm going to put two non-fiction proposals together and get them out. I've got to get busy on those. I did finally figure out how I was going to do the one, so now it will be much easier and when I get to work on it should go pretty fast.
Baby is awake. Must run. Besides I hear thunder.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home