Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tada! Here again. I got so much work done yesterday, even I am a little surprised. My grandson slept for five hours straight and I worked like a woman on a mission. He is so precious. He's sleeping right now too.
I plan to work over the weekend too. I've got a few things to finish up, out in the world, but I think I'll have a lot of time to work here.
Today, I've got to get a press release written about my booksigning at Barnes and Noble, next Saturday. That shouldn't take too long, but it has to be done today.
Have written a lot of friends. Hope to hear back from them soon too.
Hubby keeps talking about junking everything here and just moving to Colorado. I'd love to do that, but one must have a roof over one's head...if you know what I mean.
I'll write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home