Friday, August 03, 2007

Attempting to get baby on a schedule. I laughed at myself when I started thinking about this yesterday. I like to think I run a tight ship, am disciplined, and keep things in order. With babies, that is a little unrealistic. You sleep when they sleep or work when they sleep and when they are awake and want attention, you give it to them. Period. No questions asked.
I'm getting back in to the swing of things. I wrote and raised two children, so I am fairly certain I can get in to the swing of things with my grandson.
I will tell you what I am really looking forward to and that is the day, he'll be able to draw and color with me. I've already been looking at some art sets for him.
We read every day. He has a peekaboo book, the "Hello Bee, Hello Me" book, and two puppy books. He loves to read and will sit quietly and look at the pictures as I read to him. Lately, I've been singing the Gilligan Song to him. He laughs. I told him when he's older we'll watch Gilligan. That was one of his dad's favorite shows.
Yes, being a grandmother is fun. I am building up an arsenal of article ideas to write about. He's given me some new slants.
Til Next Time~

1 Comments:

At 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home