Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I got a good night's sleep last night, so today I am going to try and get a lot of work done. I know I have just been slacking off for the past few months using little baby as an excuse. A person can do whatever he wants to do and will make time to do it if he is motivated enough. I know this and I've always known it. The more I see and hear about authors who have made it big, the more I want that.
While baby has sucked some of my time, he has given me something more--the discipline and ability to get up early and get around. I used to stay up late at night, not doing anything, sleep until 10 or so, and still not get much done. Even though it has been tough at times, I admit the rewards far outweigh the other experiences.
Change takes some adjusting to. I'm adjusting and I hope growing through all my set-backs and triumphs.
Keep plugging on, no matter what comes your way. We're all in this together. Things may look bleak, but they get better. Such is being human.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home