Thursday, August 02, 2007

I know it's been a few days since I've written. Trying to get beyond some personal events. You know when things happen and they knock you for a loop. Sometimes though I swear I feel like one of those punching bag clowns. You know the ones for kids--when you hit him, he falls to the ground, but pops right back up. That's me. In the past, I've always gotten up pretty quickly, now I tend to be a little slower. Anywho....
Haven't been sleeping well for the past week. Getting ready to go to Kansas, see if I can alleviate some guilt. Long story. Not looking forward to the trip, but one will do what one must do.
Off to check email and finish up a piece. Maybe later, I can work on an art project.
Til Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home