Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm back. Returned from Colorado a few days ago. Have been frantically trying to catch up on things I'm behind on. I know I will probably never catch up, but it's nice to be optimistic. It seems the more I clean, file, unpack, and pull out, the more there is to do. I keep telling myself one pile at a time. It seems though that the one pile turns into five. It's like a fungus.
So far have survived the floods. It is supposed to rain again and I guess quite a bit tomorrow night and into Friday morning. Not looking forward to that.
Am still working on finishing up the book. I have like two or three scenes left. I know exactly what they are about, now I just have to find the time to write them. I was going to finish the blasted thing in Colorado, took evreything I needed, was ready to go, but talked myself in to relaxing while I was there. Bad, bad girl.
Now, I'm working on my calendar, trying to get my jobs in order, etc. I have to get better at this. The one thing I DID accomplish while away was I figured out and decided on a way to start the Writing Program Book, so....
Must run and email my writing partner. Good grief, she probably thinks I've fallen off the face of the earth.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home