Tuesday, May 22, 2007

One word at a time. That's what I've had to tell myself all day. I began working on that writing program book today. I've had an outline written for over a year now and planned on getting the proposal finished last year. The hold up? ME. When I began thinking about this project, I knew it would be a bear So much to cover. So much to do. SO much to be clear on. I've thought about the project, but every time I'm ready to begin the work, I see the big picture not the small one.
This morning, I got up, sat down at my 'puter and repeated one word at a time, one word at a time, one word at a time. Books are written that way. And a proposal must be written that way too. So today I worked on the outline. It's not perfect, but it's something..and I can work with 'something'.
What's keeping you from getting on your project?
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home