Thursday, May 10, 2007

I did something extremely foolish last night and I know better. My girlfriend and I have been working on this book. We've been trying to figure out categories for it so I can give some kind of description in the proposal. When I went to bed last night the categories were coming to me in a flurry. Didn't get them up and write them down like I should have. Typically, I do because I know when I wake up the next morning they will be gone if I don't. But last night, I was just too tired.
Thankfully, when I began working in my journal this morning, all the categories came back to me. I wrote them down immediately.
Tonight I am putting a pad, pen, and flashlight by my bed, so if I'm too tired again, I won't have to get up. I can just write my ideas down still in bed. That's the lazy woman's way I know, but I'm tired of losing ideas..obviously not that tired or I would get up and do something about it.
You don't do what I do. Do as I say. Get up and write those thoughts down. You'll feel better for it.
Til Tomorrow~

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM , Blogger D said...

I am a writer of sorts myself. I am having trouble finding people to read my works. Do you have any suggestions? I also have a blog site. It's pretty dark, but maybe you could look at it, and see what kind of writer you think I have the potential to be. http://dhoovertruths.blogspot.com/
Thanks.
D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home