Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Where do great ideas come from?
Great ideas come from everywhere. The thing is you never know when they're going to show up. And sometimes, your idea may be brilliant, but if you don't move on it right away, someone else will steal your thunder. Whoever said great minds think alike, knew what they were talking about. I've had many a good idea. At times I have moved on those ideas/hunches right away and it has paid off. However, there have been times when I've dragged my feet, second guessed myself, and when I've contacted an editor, find another writer beat me with his query. At times like that I want to punch myself.
How do you know if it's a great idea? I say go with your first instincts. Does it feel right? Are you excited about it? If you are, then chances are other people will be too.
So get on those ideas. What do you have to lose?
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home